Sunday, February 8, 2009

Potato Head Family?


Lydia got a Mr. Potatoe Head FAMILY for Christmas and it was so cool. If I could've, I would have played with it all weekend with her while Keith and I were there, but she loved her new kitchen too much... Sigh. But I did convince her once to dress ALL of them up with me. It was awesome. It makes me want to get one for my kids when they start coming 10 years from now... But by then I'm sure they'll have much cooler toys for kids. Anyways, it was awesome. She must have pretty cool parents. :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm pretty sure she does... :)

I love that you guys made a family! And considering that it was invented in 1949 and it's still so popular, I'm pretty sure it will still be around when you have cute little babies! :)

Barker said...

awe...


i was just going to say what she said. Mr. Potato Head is a classic, and apparently his family is too.

Matt and Heather said...

I love mr potatoe head :)
And i love lydie
And i love you :)
Only jessica would look it up to see that it was invented in 1949... Well maybe Jessica and JD...
Love You!