Monday, January 26, 2009

*High pitched vioce* Zoombinis!



So while I was in Vegas a couple weeks ago, Jessica and I somehow started talking about old video games and computer games that we used to play. One of those games was Zoombinis. It's a logic type game and you go through all these sorts of puzzles trying to save all your zoombinis that you create. Anyways, we got really excited and decided to look it up to see if it was still being sold somewhere and sure enough, at qualityinks.com there it was. For about $3! It was awesome. There's three different zoombini games and they were ranged from 3-8 dollars. So I got the two I remembered playing for a total (with shipping and handling) of $12.34. Who can beat that? So I got them in the mail about a week later and I beat the game in about an hour. It's just as I remembered...but a little easier. Anyways, buy it. Totally worth it.

4 comments:

Matt and Heather said...

I cant wait to play it! I loved that game!!!
I have butterflies

Barker said...

why am i the only one who doesn't remember that game?

Melissa and Travis said...

I loved that game. I was totally thinking about it like a month ago and thought it was so funny when I found out that you and jess found it. Since you bet it, you should let me borrow it this weekend and try to beat your time!! :)

Jessica said...

Zoombinis! I have mine, but haven't installed it yet. Maybe I will today and I'll show Lydia. She'll probably love it! Yay!