Monday, January 19, 2009

Pete.





Sigh... So Shauna left me a list of things I could blog about so I can't have any excuses for a while I guess.. So one by one I'll check off her list, just not in order. This one will be about my new friend :) But let me start off by telling you that since they were invented, I've always hated PT cruisers. I always thought they were so ugly. I've also never been a fan of red cars, except on sports cars, that's okay. Well, a couple weeks ago I heard my mom yell at my dad saying "You bought THAT?!", I was instantly curious and made my way to her office. There it was. A picture of a red Pt cruiser and right away I knew it was mine. My dad won it on ebay "not expecting to win". But here it is now, and I love it. Also, let me point out, it's not red...it's DARK red. There is a difference, I promise. One is dark, one is not. Anyways, I love my little dark red pt cruiser. I just want to drive all the time, I feel like I just got my license again. It's the perfect size for me. Not too high, not to low. Just how I like it. (I know...that's what she said) Oh, and get this, it has a DRAWER underneath the passenger seat. Yes, a drawer. It's awesome. A friend mention that it could come in handy...but I knew what he meant. Anyways, when I decided to name it, the only name that came to mind was Pete. And I couldn't drift away from it. So yes, my cars name is Pete. I don't have pictures, but maybe I will eventually. Maybe. :)

4 comments:

Barker said...

I love your blog. And your cool car, and you!

Can't wait to hear more!!

Jessica said...

Yay! Can't wait to see it! Glad you posted! Miss you! Love you!

ZOOMBINIS!

Melissa and Travis said...

sweet ride ali! it's cute and perfect for you! good to hear you like it!

cute blog too!

miss you love you
xoxo

Matt and Heather said...

Is it cool i got to drive it before you :)
I love it! I'm like you, they aren't my favorite car, but i think that one is so cute! And so you!
Your blog is so cute.. i'm gonna get a v day one now
LOVE YOU!!!!!!